The View My Paycheck portal allows users to access their payroll information. This portal contains information about employees’ paychecks and other things. The name of this portal was recently changed to QuickBooks Workforce. The function of this portal remains the same, allowing employees to check out paystubs. Many times, users are unable to access their pay stubs and witness an error message ‘We weren’t able to show your payroll info’. The reason for this error is faults in browsers or a problem with the account information.
Did the error message ‘we weren’t able to show your payroll info workforce’ pop up on your screen while trying to view payroll stubs? Don’t worry and contact our experts at +1-(855)-955-1942.
Solutions For ‘We Weren’t able to show your Payroll Info’ Error
There are 5 different courses of action that users can follow when the error message ‘We weren’t able to show your payroll info’ appears on your screen. Few solutions require users to make changes within the application, such as re-inviting your employee and changing the user name. Other solutions require users to make changes within their web browser. These are the steps you need to follow:
Solution 1: Restart Your System
If you run into a workforce error ‘we weren’t able to show your payroll info’ for the first time, it may be due to some recent changes. Restarting your system helps reset unsaved changes on your system. These are the steps you need to follow:-
- Press the Windows Start button.
- Click on the Power button and select Shut Down.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks in Private Window Mode
Intuit paystubs ‘we weren’t able to show your payroll info’ error can arise on your system because of an old cache or damaged cookie file. Running QB in incognito window mode ensures that cookies or cache don’t interfere with it. Every web browser has their own shortcut keys, which are as follow:-
- Google Chrome: Press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge: Press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Press Command + Shift + N
If this solution works, we will advise you to go through with the next solutions too.
Solution 3: Clear Cache File from Your System
If the above solution works, we will advise you to remove cache files from your system and then view your payroll stubs as it is a permanent solution for the problem. Click on these links to learn how to remove the cache for these web browsers:-
Solution 4: Re-Invite Your Employees
Employees witness ‘we weren’t able to show your payroll info’ error when they are removed from the payroll list. These are the steps you need to follow to reinvite it:-
- Update QuickBooks to the latest release.
- Download the latest tax table.
- Rerun QuickBooks application as administrator.
- Tap on the Employees tab and select Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
- Go to the QuickBooks Workforce section and change the status to ON.
- Click on Invite Employees, select your employees from the list, and add their email address.
- Click on Send Invite.
Solution 5: Change Username and Generate a New Intuit Account
You need to make changes in your username to fix this error. Execute the given process:
- Go to https://accounts.intuit.com/index.html page.
- Enter in your existing username and password.
- Now go to the username field and tap on Edit.
- Now enter in the new username, and it should not be a full email address.
- Open the email invite after doing it.
- Now generate an account using a similar email address as username.
These are the solutions users should follow when witnessing the error message ‘we weren’t able to show your payroll info’. Also, ensure that you have a strong internet connection while accessing the online services. If your error is still not resolved, reach out to an expert at QuickBooks Data Service Solutions Helpline number +1-(855)-955-1942, and they will guide you with further advanced troubleshooting methods.