QB users faced QuickBooks Error 6000-832 when company file gets corrupted or when you try to host the company file on a separate system or server.
Curious about QuickBooks Error 6000-832? You might experience this error if there is hosting issue with .ND and .TLG files or with the hosting server. As QuickBooks Company file contains all the sensitive information about the company so keeping it safe is the top most priority of every business. But such company file issues may cause damage to the data so in order to save your precious data you need to fix this issue at the earliest. The exact error message that appears on the screen is:-
“We’re sorry. QuickBooks encountered a problem Error codes: (6000, -832).”
Won’t be able to use company file due to QuickBooks Error 6000 -832? Talk to our experts by dialing +1-(855)-955-1942.
Vital Causes Of QuickBooks Company File Error 6000 -832
Corrupted or damaged .ND and .TLG files is the major cause of QuickBooks Error code 6000 -832 but still sometimes basic issues with the QB software can lead to such error messages.
- Outdated QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Damaged QuickBooks components can result in QuickBooks error code 6000 832.
- The .ND and .TLG files might not be functioning properly.
- Hosting is turned ON.
- Missing QuickBooks installation files.
4 Verified Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 -832 in Desktop Version
The troubleshooting steps to fix error message 6000 832 in QBD differ depending on the cause. Though basic troubleshooting can usually resolve such errors, you may need to try all available solutions to resolve Error Code 6000 -832.
Solution 1: Make Sure QuickBooks Desktop is Updated
Updating the QuickBooks Desktop application can fix a number of issues in QB that could have appeared due to the unavailability of security and other updates in the software. So the first thing you must try to fix QuickBooks Company File Error 6000 -832 is to update your existing QB Desktop app to the latest version.
- Open the QuickBooks application, and Go to the Help menu.
- From the drop-down, click on the Update QuickBooks option followed by Update Now.
- After that, mark the checkbox next to Reset Update.
- Lastly, click on Get Updates.
Solution 2: Run QuickBooks File Doctor from Tool Hub
You need to fix damaged QuickBooks components to resolve error 6000 832 in QuickBooks desktop, with the QB File Doctor Tool. But for that, you have to download and install the QuickBooks Tools Hub (18.104.22.168) and prefer using it on Windows 10, 64-bit. First, Close the QuickBooks program. Once done, you have to run the QuickBooks File Doctor. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Tool Hub and select the Company File Issues tab.
- After that, select the Run QuickBooks File Doctor option.
- Further, select your company file from the drop-down menu. If you couldn’t find your file, click on Browse and search to locate your file.
- Click on check your file option and then, choose Continue.
- When prompted, enter your QuickBooks admin password and click on Next.
Solution 3: The .ND and .TLG Files should be Renamed
To rectify QuickBooks Company File Error 6000 -832, you can try renaming .ND and .TLG files. QuickBooks data will be kept safe. These files are automatically re-created when you rescan using the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and when you open your company file. Look at the detailed steps to perform the troubleshooting:
- Firstly, you have to open the folder in which you have stored your company file.
- Search the files that have the same file name as your company files but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
- Right-click each file and select the Rename option. Add the word OLD at the end of each file name.
- Try opening the QuickBooks application once again and then, sign in to your company file.
Solution 4: Turn off the Hosting Mode
You’re advised to have only one PC/Server to host the company files. Also, to make sure that you have turned off the hosting mode, you must follow the below-given steps:
- Press the F2 key to open the Product Information window.
- There, search for the Local Server Information and ensure that Hosting is turned off.
Find An Expert To Fix QuickBooks Company File Error 6000 -832!
Hopefully, the troubleshooting solutions provided in this blog have assisted you in quickly resolving QuickBooks Error 6000 -832. However, if you are still experiencing the same problem for whatever reason, we recommend that you contact our experts by giving us a call on QuickBooks Data Service Solutions Helpline Number +1-(855)-955-1942.