Is the QuickBooks subscription that you activated for a specific period going to expire and you want to renew it? Well, to keep your account active, your card will be set up on a billing cycle. You’ll have the option to pay monthly, or you can save 10% with annual billing. However, your current subscription rate is dependent upon its original rate and any discounts offered at the time when you renew QuickBooks subscription. Moreover, you can pay for your subscription with Mastercard, Visa, Discover Card, or American Express, and even set up Direct Debit. To know how to activate QuickBooks, you must proceed to the steps mentioned in this blog.
Steps To Reactivate QuickBooks Account Subscription
From your Account, You receive an option to renew QuickBooks subscription. For doing so, you may proceed with the below-given steps:
- Click on the Gear icon at the top-right corner of your screen and select Your Account under Your Company.
- Then, you have to press Subscribe or Renew icon (you can find it on the right of Subscription Status).
- It will open the Subscription renewal page in the pop-up window. However, if you have an activation code, then, select “Already have an activation code?” option and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Moreover, you have to enter promotion code in the given text box and press Apply (if you have a “Promotion Code“).
- You need to choose “Need to buy multiple companies?” option, if you are planning to purchase multiple activation codes/subscriptions. Further, you have to select the number of subscriptions that needs to be purchased from the drop down and then select Subscribe Now.
- After that, enter the details of your Billing Address as well as mark the Terms & Conditions checkbox and then press Continue/Make Payment.
Note: In case, you purchase multiple companies, then, the activation codes will be sent to the entered email ID.
- Moving ahead, choose the payment option (From Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and Cash Card) and follow the instructions that appear on your screen to make the payment.
- Your company account will get renewed, [Right after the payment]. If in case you have purchased multiple companies, the company will get activated through which you have made payment and the activation codes that are left will be sent to the email ID as entered in step 5.
If you are unable to renew QuickBooks subscription even after following the above steps or come across the following error messages, then you must get in touch with our support team.
- Maybe you are not able to make an online payment
- You have run into issues with the activation code or
- The file hasn’t been activated despite successful application of activation code.
Get QB Professionals Help!
We hope you will be able to renew QuickBooks Subscription by following the steps mentioned in this blog. However, if you need any further assistance, regarding the renewal or payment for the expired subscription, we would suggest you to get in touch with our experts by giving us a call on QuickBooks Data Service Solutions Helpline Number +1-(855)-955-1942.
QuickBooks Account Subscription FAQs
No, it is not necessary to pay and upgrade your QuickBooks every year. You can continue to use the existing version if you do not want to upgrade. This will not affect the product you currently have.
If you cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription, your data will be available in read-only access for 1 year from the date of cancellation. If you cancel QuickBooks Online during the trial period or if your trial expires, your data will be available in read-only access for 1 year from the date of cancellation.