Numerous businesses use QuickBooks for their accounting needs. QuickBooks provides the best features and tools to its users. QB, being software, contains numerous instructions and algorithms that can occasionally result in specific problems. One such error that we will discuss in this article is QuickBooks Error 47. Stick to the end to find out the causes and solutions of QuickBooks error C=47 in detail.
What Is QuickBooks Error 47?
QuickBooks error 47 usually appears on the screen of the system while performing a Windows server 2008 cleanup. This happens when you are trying to complete a transaction or remove a transaction from any report. Because of this error, QuickBooks can not identify that you are performing certain transactions, resulting in the failure of the transaction. If you don’t fix QuickBooks C=47 soon enough, then this error will keep bugging you every time you post the payments to customers. The error will appear on the screen as follows-
Error C=47 Error has occurred in QuickBooks; please restart the computer.
Basic Occurrences of QuickBooks Error 47
Many users have reported different occurrences of QuickBooks error 47. Some of the common occurrences are described below:
- Getting the error message immediately when they try to email a Payment Receipt. The error message in such a case says
An error has occurred in QuickBooks.” Please restart QuickBooks and try again.
If you continue to experience this error, please note the C=value and contact .
- Getting an error message every time while posting a payment to the customer. The error message for this case is,
“Error has occurred in QB, please restart the computer, but it does not go away even after restarting, then contact .”
- Getting QuickBooks Error Code C=47 while using QuickBooks Payroll 2018 version.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 47
Here are some of the reasons why QB Error Code C=47 may affect your work. First, look at the causes stated below:
- Issues with reliable website configuration in Internet Explorer.
- When a user tries to delete an entry, they encounter QuickBooks error code C=47.
- The QB data file has a previous backup already.
- One of the causes could be editing entries.
- Internet Explorer settings that are incorrect or unsuitable.
- Check to see if Internet Explorer’s SSL settings are correct.
- In the corrupted file folder is a transaction log file.
Files To Recover From QuickBooks File Corruption Error C=47
There are some things you need to keep in mind before beginning the process of resolving QuickBooks error 47. It would help if you verified that certain files are available in your system. These files are-
- Corrupted/Damaged QuickBooks Data file (.QBW).
- File for transaction logs (.TLG). You will get these files in the same folder where the QBW file is saved.
- QuickBooks Data Files Backups, if any (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 47?
There are many approaches you can take to fix this issue quickly. The following are some potential fixes that you could use in resolving the QuickBooks error code 47:
Solution 1: Run A Quick Repair
Step 1- Fix the .dll file
- You have to find the issue first. This will allow you to resolve a problem that occurred when loading LXCRtime.dll.
- After that, locate the Repair option and select it.
- Afterward, a dialogue box appears on your screen.
- Now select “Select all choices” to analyze your error.
Step 2- Repair QuickBooks Desktop
- Open your system window by pressing Windows + E.
- Click “Change the program” or “Uninstall.”
- Choosing QB software, click Uninstall/Change.
- In the QuickBooks Installation window, click “Next.”
- Select Repair radio and press “Next” once more.
- Select “Repair” and then click next.
- Click Finish to bring the process to an end.
Solution 2: Fix The QuickBooks Error 47 Manually
- Once the driver’s un-establishment is complete, the first step is to restart the computer.
- Next, set up the driver on the device so that your system can recognize it.
- Now select Device Manager by clicking Windows Start.
- Then click on the primary result.
- Locate and select the gadget category
- Select the device, then click Update Driver Software.
- Choose device drivers from a list and click on the same.
- Finally, click Next after submitting the driver and selecting “Legacy.”
Solution 3: Update your System Drivers
- First, restart your computer after your driver has been removed.
- Next, set up your driver and wait for it to finish
- Now click “Sort device manager” after selecting “Start.”
- Search for the primary results next, and then decide which device you want to use the driver on.
- In the new window, search your computer for the driver software.
- selecting the device drivers from the list
- Identify and start the driver that ends with legacy
- Click “Next” to finish the procedure.
Solution 4: You must Run the Rebuild Data Utility
- Click Rebuild data under Utilities from the File menu.
- Click OK to close the QB information window.
- To make a backup of the company file, click “Ok” once again.
- When you see the successful message “Rebuild gas accomplished,” click OK to finish.
NOTE: After fixing the corrupted data with the Rebuild Data Utility, you must run the Verify Utility.
Solution 5: Update QuickBooks Application
- First, check to see if QuickBooks has received all available updates. Update QuickBooks if it hasn’t been updated completely.
- Access the files now as the updating is complete.
- Locate and tap on the list option.
- Select the chart of accounts, then navigate to the view menu, then touch OK.
- Make sure to select the Access List from the Menu checklist.
- Create modifications, review the item list, and select it.
- Remember to follow the same steps for the user list.
- The next step is to navigate to the Customer Centre and select the Customers & Jobs option.
- Now, select a menu choice from the View section.
- Tap on the items in the submenu that are on the Snap-on Resort list.
- When the resort is finished, close QuickBooks.
- Upon computer restart, launch QuickBooks.
- Check to see if the error persists in the conclusion.
Solution 6: Check for Viruses
Checking for viruses would be the best technique to get rid of this error:
- When the error message appears when loading 3LXCRtime.dll, scan the computer for malware.
- The antivirus check will also eliminate any computer clutter and resolve QuickBooks issue C=47.
Solution 7: Configure Internet Explorer in QuickBooks
You might try configuring Internet Explorer on QuickBooks Desktop if the other techniques in your Support were unsuccessful. For example, when you try to upgrade Internet Explorer, it could occasionally utilize the default surfing settings. Therefore, it is recommended that you set up Internet Explorer in QuickBooks.
Need Professional Guidance To Fix QuickBooks Error 47?
Hopefully, the solutions listed above will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error Code C=47. Contact our team of specialists by calling the QuickBooks Data Service Solutions helpline number at +1-(855)-955-1942 if you’re still having problems or the error is still visible on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
QuickBooks error code C=47 is a technical error that appears when QB can not find the transactions while opening the company file. The message for error 47 in QuickBooks looks something like ‘Unable to locate the transaction’. However, it can also appear when you try to perform a clean-up process on your server.
QuickBooks error code C=47 appears on the screen if there is any issue with your browser settings, especially for websites that are secured in a specific way. In other words, you may face this error if the Internet Explorer configuration for the protected website is not correct.
You can retrieve these files before troubleshooting the error C=47 in QuickBooks:
1. Corrupted file with QuickBooks Data (.QBW).
2. A backup of any file in QuickBooks Data (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
3. Transaction log file (.TLG, found in the same folder as the QBW file that was corrupted)
There are multiple ways to troubleshoot the QuickBooks error 47. A free of them are listed here:
1. Running an Antivirus Scan.
2. Updating your QB Desktop.
3. Manually fixing the c=47 error by configuring the gadget driver.
4. The step-by step procedure for these troubleshooting methods is given in the blog above.
To repair the .dll file for QuickBooks error c=47, follow the given steps:
1. Locate the error via the beneath catch that was downloaded.
2. It will fix the error that you get in loading the \3\LXCRtime.dll file.
3. Now, locate the Repair option and click on the button.
4. After that, hit on the Select all option.
5. After this, the error will get resolved.